We love Scotch egg. The best protein and fat beats, full of flavor, and full of nutrients – especially the way we make it. This is good for any meal time, or as a snack. We recommend cooking as much as possible for more days, as you will be laughing this directly in the oven!
Mexican Scotch Eggs Without Gluten
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
Serves: They produce 8 large eggs
- 10 eggs (2 for wrapping)
- Top 12 gluten-free meat sausages
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into small pieces
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup almonds ground
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp cayenne chili powder
- Salt and fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add 8 eggs, bring to a boil and cook for 4 minutes. After 4 minutes, remove from the heat, pour hot water, and pour cold water over the eggs so that they do not boil.
- Mix sausage meat, pepper, herbs, spices, salt, and pepper with your hands.
- Beat the eggs, toss the almonds on the bottom of the plate, and beat the remaining two eggs.
- Carefully wrap the mixed meat around each egg until each egg is covered. Have a bowl of water nearby and wet your hands a little so that the mixture sticks to you.
- Once each egg is covered, fold each egg into the beaten egg and then into the almond bottom. Then place on a baking tray and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes on the top rack.
Note: Some may separate but not worry, they still taste amazing.
- Filled with Fun: 3 Sweet Potato Recipes in Exercise for Exercise
- How to Eat Daily Exercise and Athletics
- 5 Easy Ways to Prepare Weekly Meals
- New On Breaking Muscle Today
Note Protein Strength: Mexican Scotch Eggs Without Gluten appeared for the first time Muscle Fracture.